Friday, May 14, 2010

Muffin morning

Friday's are muffin days.  Usually a rest day or an easy day for me... I walk by the Common Ground for a muffin every Friday.  Usually Shea comes with me, the puppies get to sniff the muffin bag and confirm that my blackberry-granola muffin is in there.  He'll get some weird jalepeno bagel thing.  I usually finish most of the jinormous muffin before getting to work.  This morning I was running late and Shea wasn't along, but I was still bent on getting a muffin.  Apple.  Gotta say I like the blackberry-granola better, but I just couldn't do a multi-berry scone on muffin morning. 

Especially since next Friday won't be a muffin morning... it's Bike to Work Day!  I'll ride about 1.5 miles to the rally to show my support for commuting on skinny tires and get my free t-shirt and bagel. Then I'll spin the half mile back to work.  Probably on the singlespeed.  It's geared for mountain biking anyway.  Still, the tires are skinnier than my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment